This special event is a rare opportunity to learn from Housing Court staff, ask questions in a safe space about how you run your business, and amend your practice before it becomes an issue. This event will be live streamed free. Due to the cost of video storage and hosting, recordings after the fact will be made available only to members.
Have you seen our Leave Stuff, Take Stuff Table?
Market your business, pick up handouts, give away an old doorknob. Everything goes on our first-come, first-served display table at all our events. Please bring business cards, brochures, coupons. And feel free to pick up your own uncollected marketing materials at the end. Everything not claimed end-of-event may be chucked.
Friday, September 28th
Tentative Meeting Agenda: Times May Change
- 1:30 -
- Sign-in/Networking (start time may change) ◦This event will draw from Springfield to Boston, Attleboro to Lowell. Please register in advance
- 2:00PM -
- Opening Remarks by MassLandlords Executive Director Doug Quattrochi
- 2:05PM -
- Housing Court staff rotating through various issues. Exact schedule TBD. Formal presentations will run for two hours with questions.
- 4:05PM -
- Networking or additional questions
- 5:00PM -
- Doors close (times may change)