Operation: Welcome Home
MassHousing’s Conventional Loan Program for Active Duty Members of the US Armed Services, Veterans, Reservists, and Gold Star Families MassHousing has created a new conventional loan product that combines a traditional 97% LTV Fannie Mae, 30-year, fixed-rate first mortgage, with up to 3% zero interest deferred second mortgage, to create a conventional loan for veterans with all of the same features and benefits as a traditional VA loan.
- Up to 100% financing on single family homes and condos
- Up to 98% financing on two and three family properties
- Competitive interest rates and fees
- Conventional loan fees and closing costs
- Simple and easy mortgage process and procedures
- Up to 105% maximum CLTV with use of eligible community second programs offered by city/towns and non-profits
- No special property or appraisal requirements, condos follow conventional guidelines
- Non-spouse co-borrowers allowed
- For multi-family properties: projected rental income may be factored into total income for determining eligibility
- Unemployment benefits for eligible Reservists and National Guard Members called to active duty
* All loans subject to credit approval. Other restrictions may apply. Applicants are subject to complete underwriting based on program guidelines, not all applicants will qualify.